Cyberwatch is a French cybersecurity software vendor, that helps companies and administrations, Operators of Vital Importance (OIV) and Operators of Essential Services (OSE), to reduce their IT risk, with continuous analysis and relevant reports that fit to their business needs.
Cyberwatch offers 2 products:
- Cyberwatch Vulnerability Manager is a vulnerability management solution, with information system mapping, vulnerability detection, prioritization based on risk and business constraints, decision support, and correction module.
- Cyberwatch Compliance Manager is a compliance control solution, with analysis of the level of hardening and possible complete customization of the rules and repositories tested.
Member of the Hexatrust and CLUSIF group, referenced by UGAP, Cyberwatch offers simple and flexible software, with relevant decision-making tools.
Cyberwatch is a subsidiary of Framatome, the international leader in nuclear energy, and of the EDF group, the leading producer and supplier of electricity in France and Europe.
Precision: our products are deployed with our customers, and we must provide them with reliable solutions with little maintenance required.
Passion: our strong interest in IT allows us to solve complex problems with very important data recovery and processing constraints.
Curiosity: we work with a very large list of technologies to secure, in terms of workstations, servers, network equipment, websites, and must therefore be able to take an interest in systems that operate very differently from each other.
Our stack is composed of the following technologies:
- Ruby on Rails for the core of our products and remote control via SSH / WinRM / SNMP;
- Python for Cyberwatch agents and our web scan engine;
- Docker for the orchestration and deployment of our products.
This composition allows us to launch a series of scripts on our customers’ machines in order to perform security tests, then to generate a web interface to visualize everything.
Why join Cyberwatch?
Joining Cyberwatch means joining a passionate team that likes a challenge and works daily on serious and complex subjects.
If you recognize yourself in this description, do not hesitate to contact us!