Cyberwatch recrute un stage de fin d’études DevOps, pour l’équipe R&D de notre logiciel de gestion des vulnérabilités et de la conformité.
This is an internship position, oriented “pre-hiring” (we train you with the idea of working with you afterwards), to work on DevOps topics within the R&D team.
The R&D team is in charge of developing the Cyberwatch platform and its Vulnerability and Compliance Manager modules.
Current topics are:
- automation of the management of our Cloud infrastructure with OpenStack (OVHCloud);
- improvement of the development chain of the R&D team via work on CI / CD with Gitlab;
- improved packaged Python 3 agent builds for Linux / Windows / macOS distributions;
- deployment and monitoring of a Kubernetes infrastructure;
- automation of the system administration work of the R&D team;
- writing hardening and hardening control scripts.
Offices and telework
Our offices are in Massy-Palaiseau, right next to the RER B / RER C station.
Teleworking is possible up to 2 days a week.
- Know how :
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python;
- Notions of Git;
- Notions of system administration;
- Bonus: knowledge of PowerShell / Bash, or Docker.
- Know-how :
- Passionate about IT