Cyberwatch is recruiting an engineer for the R&D team of our vulnerability and compliance management software.
This is a permanent position to work on our software with the R&D team.
The R&D team is in charge of developing the Cyberwatch platform and its Vulnerability and Compliance Manager modules.
Current topics are:
- contributions on our web application scanning engine;
- extension of the scope of scanned items (add functionality to analyze network equipment or industrial systems with SCADA / ModBus protocols for example);
- extend our scanning engine to incorporate new types of vulnerabilities and compliances;
- work on improving the software’s dashboards and connectors to third-party tools;
- add new automation solutions in the software…
This post is dedicated to the “back-end” part of the product, which is based on Ruby and Python technologies.
Offices and telework
Our offices are in Massy-Palaiseau, right next to the RER B / RER C station.
Teleworking is possible up to 2 days a week.
- Know how :
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python;
- Notions of Git;
- Bonus: knowledge of PowerShell or Bash
- Know-how :
- Passionate about IT